Join Our Team
What We Do
AVEO Oncology is founded on a unique drug discovery and development approach called the Human Response Platform™. With it, we aim to translate cancer biology insights into next generation therapeutics targeted to specific patients living with cancer who will benefit most.
This is the AVEO Way – The Human Response.
Why Join AVEO
The AVEO Way is embedded in all we do and drives our employees every day. As a leader in the development and delivery of cancer therapeutics to patients, this is AVEO Oncology’s pledge:
- AVEO Oncology is passionate in our pursuit of improving the lives of cancer patients. We are united in our efforts to provide patients with reasons to believe that they can receive effective treatments while carrying on with their daily living. The Human Response is more than a novel biology platform – it is our way of responding to the needs of the cancer community with integrity, fierce determination and compassion.
- AVEO Oncology is powered by innovation and founded on a unique drug discovery and development approach called the Human Response Platform. We will translate cancer biology insights into next generation therapeutics targeted to specific patients living with cancer who will benefit most.
- AVEO Oncology is supportive of a creative and collaborative culture where our employees’ personal growth and professional development are a priority.
- AVEO Oncology is committed to creating value for our shareholders, ensuring financial resources that allow us to achieve our mission.
AVEO Oncology: Our Community
We are fortunate to be located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. This area is a creative hub with academic institutions, research centers, leading hospitals, and pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies all contributing to a vibrant environment and culture.
We believe in engaging with our community and we are proud of the spirit our employees bring to the many activities AVEO supports. These include:
- The Prouty Ride in support of the Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Boston Cares – Hands at Work Corporate Volunteer Services
- Salvation Army in support of homeless and underprivileged children
- Special Olympics Massachusetts’ annual Bio-Ball basketball tournament