Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Director / Sr. Director of Marketing position will be a key member of the Commercial Operations Team committed to ensuring the successful launch of tivozanib for RCC (renal cell carcinoma).
In this role you will be responsible for developing the strategy and implementation of pre-launch disease and launch product promotional activities. This includes driving the strategy, development and implementation of launch plans for tivozanib’s successful entry into the RCC market. Market conditioning and establishing and maintaining KOL relationships are key elements of this role.
The ideal candidate will be a driven, intelligent individual with a proven competency for scientific knowledge and an understanding of the strategic development process, market conditioning and launch for oncology products in the current regulatory environment. He/she will have strong communication, presentation skills and the ability to effectively interact collaboratively with and influence key internal and external customers including scientific leaders and cross-functional teams.
Senior Director / Director, US FOTIVDA Marketing
Position Overview / Key Responsibilities:
The Director / Sr. Director of Marketing, will manage the marketing strategy and deliverables across current and future indications. Demonstrated strategic agility with experience in oncology as well as the ability to work cross functionally is required. Responsibilities and competencies associated with this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Execution of the US commercial strategy for launching tivozanib and other potential future indications
- Foster strong partnerships with Medical Affairs, Clinical, Market Access, Market Research, Regulatory, Legal, and other functions in co-developing the brand strategy, to ensure aligned objectives and implementation across all functions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the oncology therapy area market trends, cultivate strong relationships with customers in developing deep market insights, and customize brand strategy across various customer segments.
- Ensure appropriate market analysis and competitive benchmarking is conducted to inform marketing programs and tactics.
- Develop and lead unbranded and branded campaigns, HCP digital strategy development and tactical execution
- Manage annual budgets, ensuring strategic allocation of funds and monthly tracking
- Track and monitor key performance indicators.
- Manage advertising agency partner and other vendors to ensure execution towards objectives.
- Ensure that all marketing processes, documents and tactics are developed and implemented in accordance with compliance guidelines.
- Bachelor Degree and 8+ years product/brand management experience, and/or strategic marketing, commercial development with product launch experience in pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry
- Oncology experience and a deep understanding of the US oncology landscape
- MBA or Master’s Degree
- Experience in GU Cancers types a plus
- Prior sales experience a plus
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate all clinical data / publications to support business objectives
- Strong communication skills and track record of effective and influential presentations, delivering complex messages to external and internal customers, including Senior Leadership
- Strong track record of project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written skills and the ability to interact professionally
- Demonstrated ability to understand and anticipate customer needs (internal and/or external)
- Experience managing an advertising agency and related budgets
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Passionate and confident in team environment
- Proven team player with ability to navigate cross functionally
- Experience in leading cross functional teams
- Willingness to travel (up to 30% of time)