Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Product Manager of Marketing Operations position will be a key member of the Marketing Team committed to ensuring the successful launch of tivozanib for RCC (renal cell carcinoma).
The Product Manager of Marketing Operations will support the marketing team by managing key operations, including meeting planning, congress planning, HCP peer-to-peer speaker programming, promotional material review/inventory/fulfillment management and brand agency management.
The ideal candidate will be a driven, analytical individual with a proven competency for scientific knowledge and an understanding of the promotional material development process, market conditioning and launch of oncology products in the current regulatory environment. He/she will have strong communication, presentation skills and the ability to effectively interact collaboratively with and influence key internal and external customers including scientific leaders and cross-functional teams.
- Align strategy and plans for congresses, including coordinating booth/exhibit (e.g. solidifying space, organizing cross-functional planning meetings, liaising with content owners to develop content, managing agencies, collaborating with Marketing on advertising/KOL engagement opportunities, etc.)
- Manage promotional material review process, inventory and fulfillment, including label updates
- HCP promotional peer-to-peer speaker bureau program through management of outside vendor
- Liaise with marketing leads on speaker deck development, speaker identification and training, etc.
- Support marketing team on various projects for both the tivozanib launch and pipeline development
- Report monthly/quarterly use to inform future plans
- Work with Sales management, Training, Medical, Market Access, HR & Legal/Compliance to lead the planning of all internal meetings (logistics, agenda, content, activities, gifts, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Experience working with field forces and/or sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage advertising and other agencies
- Strong analytical skills, detail, and action oriented, creative
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, and sense of urgency
- Superb teamwork and collaboration and communication skills
- Oncology and launch experience desired, but not mandatory
AVEO Oncology (NASDAQ: AVEO) is Passionate in Our Pursuit of Improving the Lives of Patients with Cancer. We are united in our efforts to provide patients with reasons to believe that they can receive effective treatments while carrying on with their daily living. AVEO Oncology is founded on a unique drug discovery and development approach called the Human Response Platform™. With it, we aim to translate cancer biology insights into next generation therapeutics targeted to specific patients living with cancer who will benefit most. The Human Response is more than a novel biology platform – it is our way of responding to the needs of the cancer community with integrity, fierce determination and compassion combined with the confidence that we will transform the lives of those impacted by cancer. This is the AVEO Way – The Human Response.